• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

So you say you want Opel/Vauxhaull/Holden Conversions for the infotainment as well eh?

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
@GTPprix, with as much tinkering as you've done with the new Samsung/Harman infotainment, do you think they can be unlocked and allow smartphone screen mirroring and/or USB video playback?

You've already addressed some items of my question in your other posts, so I apologize for asking you to reconfirm known information. Just wondering if this also applies to the newer systems. Keyboard lockouts have become increasingly bothersome, especially with a passenger in the vehicle that's fully capable of safely handling navigation duties.

EDIT: Probably should have replied to this post... 😬🤦‍♂️ 2014-2018 Opel/Vauxhall/Holden Infotainment Conversions!

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
Will this be done through a usb load or will it require the unit to be sent in?
Unit has to go to White. I have asked that question before.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!