• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Spark plug replacement

Williamziam

Buick Ownership
16 regal turbo p2
I'm coming up on 50k on my stock 16 regal t and going to get spark plugs replaced. I was curious if anyone tried denso iridium tt and if so 4718 or 4719? I've found conflicting info and only difference seems to be the 19 is 1 heat range colder. Rock auto has been generally reliable in my history and they list the 4719 for 14 and 15 model but not 16. Im unaware of any significant changes bw those models. Any thoughts or insights appreciated!

Sam14GS

Lake Worth, Florida
Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Regal GS & 2019 Hyundai Tucson Limited
I just changed my spark plugs and replaced them with the oem ACDelco plugs. After 65K, the original plugs looked good and still had .035 gap.
Make sure to use anti-seize on the new plugs. You will see why when you remove the originals ;)

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
Don't use any other plug but the originals in the turbo 2.0 motor. I put Autolite plugs in my Regal and it ran rough so I switched back to the AC Delco plugs.

Williamziam

Buick Ownership
16 regal turbo p2
Did some more digging and found same info on denso site. 4719 applies to 14/15 but not 16. Everything I found so far here says OEM are optimal but I'm intrigued by design of denso iridium tt. Have message in to them for clarification as to why. Anyone know of any notable changes to engine from 15 to 16?

Turbo Buick Badge