Speaker Question

Melanated Buick

EASTSIDE TACOMA, WASHINGTON
Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Lacrosse
I've been wanting to install new 6x9s and the rear deck of my 2014 lacrosse, but can't come across the wattage of the stereo to ensure I get the best quality and match up everything correctly. Does anyone have an idea on where I should look?

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
I've been wanting to install new 6x9s and the rear deck of my 2014 lacrosse, but can't come across the wattage of the stereo to ensure I get the best quality and match up everything correctly. Does anyone have an idea on where I should look?
Does the window sticker mention the wattage?

mitchflorida

South Florida
Buick Ownership
2016 Summit White Regal, Premium II, Moonroof, Driver Confidence Package
Usually you'll need a separate amplifier to run bigger speakers and a sub-woofer. Any car stereo install shop can look at your system and make a recommendation.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Check your current speakers for the OHM's, most modern are @4 ohm but confirm. Assuming it's the base system and not Bose, look at the 6x9 one way speakers as they are the most controlled for sound, two ways next if desired and three ways really shouldn't be used because of the stock system limits. The folks at Crutchfield would be helpful in getting the frequency range and watts for your vehicle for the type of sound and tone you may be looking for.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!