• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Speaker silenced

Elaine ankney

Buick Ownership
Encore Leather 2014
My speaker is silenced and i cant get it cleared. What did i do. Trying to set phone and radio up to use

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Can you provide more information?
Did you just get this car and this is the first time you are pairing a phone?
Did the radio work before you tried to pair the phone?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Hitting the answer call button will mute the speaker, but I assumed you knew that as it should be in your manual. The other item is that you haven't said what type of phone, Android or Apple, which may be also part of the problem. Was there anything in the owners manual instructions that may have been skipped during the process?

Elaine ankney

Buick Ownership
Encore Leather 2014
Phone is hooked up. Blue tooth. Sends call back to phone
Hitting the answer call button will mute the speaker, but I assumed you knew that as it should be in your manual. The other item is that you haven't said what type of phone, Android or Apple, which may be also part of the problem. Was there anything in the owners manual instructions that may have been skipped during the process?
apple 6 phone. I could have skipped some things I am not to up on this that is why I need help. Have an appointment at G M garage on Friday. At 76 years age it gets confusing. I do not know what else to do. Spent hours in car trying and retrying thanks for help?

Elaine ankney

Buick Ownership
Encore Leather 2014
apple 6 phone. I could have skipped some things I am not to up on this that is why I need help. Have an appointment at G M garage on Friday. At 76 years age it gets confusing. I do not know what else to do. Spent hours in car trying and retrying thanks for help?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Hopefully the garage can get it set up for you as sometimes hands on is with all parts is the only way.

Elaine ankney

Buick Ownership
Encore Leather 2014
Hopefully the garage can get it set up for you as sometimes hands on is with all parts is the only way.
I hope
i kneed some one who can make sure I have it set up correctly, before they try to sell me a new radi . If it only needed to be setup

DocBrown

Buick Ownership
2016 Encore Sport Touring
Thanks for reporting back! Many people never do.