Spotted another TourX in the wild.

shs92645

Barrington, RI
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS, Smokey Grey, auto, 19”, Nav
White must be popular. I’m on my annual long vacation in Florida and saw a white TourX at the store. Very handsome car. The man was in love with his wagon and his wife’s dad used to work at the factory in Germany where they are built.
He did say that he liked my ‘13 GS wheels better than his :))

ntorch

Blandon, PA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
The TourX looks like an SUV from that shot on the highway. I’ve never driven behind one in real life.

What’s that slot on your dash just below the windshield? Mine has a flat plate covering the hole for the HUD we don’t get on the TourX.

Bald Regal

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
The TourX looks like an SUV from that shot on the highway. I’ve never driven behind one in real life.

What’s that slot on your dash just below the windshield? Mine has a flat plate covering the hole for the HUD we don’t get on the TourX.
Collision warning thingamajiggy

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Spotted a black TourX with tint on Rt3 in NJ around 4 this afternoon. Are you here? If so what tint level was that?

IanMitch

Buick Ownership
1979 LeSabre, 2010 Enclave, 2018 TourX
Spotted my first one in the wild today as well - near Batavia Il.
I drove 2200 miles last week on Spring break and didn't spot one.

shs92645

Barrington, RI
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS, Smokey Grey, auto, 19”, Nav
We left Englewood FL yesterday morning and as we crossed the bridge off of Manasota Key I realized that I was behind a TourX. Michigan plates. Very classy. That made two TourX spottings and one GS like mine. 14805

liuby33

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
I recently discovered that there is another Regal Sportback (seemingly lower configuration, halogen lights) in our corporate car park. I work in a small company with 70 people in the office and it's quite a low chance for somebody else in this small group to buy another Regal lol
This is practically the only Regal I've seen in Toronto, apart from one else in Enterprise car park.

gobluetwo

A Regular
IL
Buick Ownership
none
Not a TourX, but I was at my daughter's volleyball tournament yesterday. Took a walk around the parking lot to stretch my legs in between matches and saw TWO wagons in a sea of SUVs, minivans, and sedans. That walk was totally worth it.

Jaguar XF Sportbrake and Volvo V60 Polestar. Of course, you could buy 2 new TourX Essences for the cost of one USED XF Sportbrake, or a TourX with a lot left over for a used V60 Polestar, but it's still great to see beautiful wagons.