• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Spotted another TourX in the wild.

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
There is ONE at a dealership here. Three places to buy Buicks locally, and only a single one offered for sale. As far as I can tell, and judging from the questions/reactions I get, I’ve got the only one in the wild here in Wichita unless someone here corrects me, then we’ll have to meet and represent the fleet.

ntorch

Blandon, PA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
The only other TourX's I see around here since my purchase last Dec. are the two sitting on the dealers lot where I bought mine.

Prox

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Seeing many more TourX's around Metro Detroit, but this was crazy. Had to take the puppy to the emergency vet yesterday evening (she's ok) and look what was there already! Same window tint % and everything! Mine is the far one. I think....

Attachments

4wheelforay

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX
Seeing many more TourX's around Metro Detroit, but this was crazy. Had to take the puppy to the emergency vet yesterday evening (she's ok) and look what was there already! Same window tint % and everything! Mine is the far one. I think....
I saw one of those at Pontiac Lake rec area last week.

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo (totalled 9/19)
My lucky day...spotted two TourXs while running errands this morning! One silver and one a burgundy-ish color.

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo (totalled 9/19)
My lucky day...spotted two TourXs while running errands this morning! One silver and one a burgundy-ish color.
I guess I stop saying I never see any and feel a need to post each sighting. Saw a black one today. Maybe finally gaining traction in my area...good to see.

ntorch

Blandon, PA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
I just drove over 1,500 miles from Las Vegas (flew there for work) to SF and from SF to Bend, Oregon (in a rental car) to visit those two grand sons in my avatar pic and didn't see one TourX or even a Regal GS for that matter. I thought for sure I'd see at least one GS, but zero for both is amazing. How's that for some west coast exclusivity?

bilbobaggins

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I just drove over 1,500 miles from Las Vegas (flew there for work) to SF and from SF to Bend, Oregon (in a rental car) to visit those two grand sons in my avatar pic and didn't see one TourX or even a Regal GS for that matter. I thought for sure I'd see at least one GS, but zero for both is amazing. How's that for some west coast exclusivity?
I haven't seen another TourX in the wild outside a dealership in SF. I've also only seen one current gen Regal Sportback since I got my tourx.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
I bet you are more likely to see a wolf or a mountain lion in the wilds of NH than a Tourx other than mine.
Ran into the owner of a large tire car repair and Auto body business and he said. "Thats a Nice VW Wagon. I corrected him and I then it was the "That's a Buick??" commercial.

So i was driving through affluent Wolfeboro 2019: Best of Wolfeboro, NH Tourism - TripAdvisor and at the intersection of Rt 28 and Rt 109 were 5 white station wagons, not a SUV's in sight!
Two Volvo V90's, an Acura TSX, a Subaru Outback (wagon on stilts) and my unicorn TourX. Sort of a Wagon Train. Maybe, just maybe, this is a trend?

Just to mess with peoples heads, I added this to my fenders. No I'm not wishing it was a BMW.

Attachments

Pedal Commander