Spotted another TourX in the wild.

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
There is ONE at a dealership here. Three places to buy Buicks locally, and only a single one offered for sale. As far as I can tell, and judging from the questions/reactions I get, I’ve got the only one in the wild here in Wichita unless someone here corrects me, then we’ll have to meet and represent the fleet.

Prox

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Seeing many more TourX's around Metro Detroit, but this was crazy. Had to take the puppy to the emergency vet yesterday evening (she's ok) and look what was there already! Same window tint % and everything! Mine is the far one. I think....

Attachments

4wheelforay

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX
Seeing many more TourX's around Metro Detroit, but this was crazy. Had to take the puppy to the emergency vet yesterday evening (she's ok) and look what was there already! Same window tint % and everything! Mine is the far one. I think....
I saw one of those at Pontiac Lake rec area last week.

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo
My lucky day...spotted two TourXs while running errands this morning! One silver and one a burgundy-ish color.

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo
My lucky day...spotted two TourXs while running errands this morning! One silver and one a burgundy-ish color.
I guess I stop saying I never see any and feel a need to post each sighting. Saw a black one today. Maybe finally gaining traction in my area...good to see.

ntorch

Blandon, PA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
I just drove over 1,500 miles from Las Vegas (flew there for work) to SF and from SF to Bend, Oregon (in a rental car) to visit those two grand sons in my avatar pic and didn't see one TourX or even a Regal GS for that matter. I thought for sure I'd see at least one GS, but zero for both is amazing. How's that for some west coast exclusivity?

bilbobaggins

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I just drove over 1,500 miles from Las Vegas (flew there for work) to SF and from SF to Bend, Oregon (in a rental car) to visit those two grand sons in my avatar pic and didn't see one TourX or even a Regal GS for that matter. I thought for sure I'd see at least one GS, but zero for both is amazing. How's that for some west coast exclusivity?
I haven't seen another TourX in the wild outside a dealership in SF. I've also only seen one current gen Regal Sportback since I got my tourx.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.