• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Spotted

shs92645

Barrington, RI
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS, Smokey Grey, auto, 19”, Nav
Saw a beautiful quicksilver TourX cruising through downtown Bristol RI this afternoon. Very handsome color for the wagon.

[

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I wonder which is longer and which one has a tighter turn radius. Sometimes in tight spaces I feel like I am driving the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile!

BobsTourX

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Live north of Atl, bought mine in Jan of this year. First and only sighting of another was 2 months ago, as a white one came up next to met at a light. Well, at least two of us around here have good taste ;)

FishOhio

Central Ohio
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal Tourx Essence White Frost Tricoat
Here in central Ohio I've spotted a grand total of three Tourx's - all in different colors: one sport red, one black, one smoked pearl.

I should have asked - anyone on this forum from greater central OH?

Last edited:

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo (totalled 9/19)
I spotted a gray or silver TourX gassing up at the QuikChek at the Somerville circle in NJ last night. Probably only the third or fourth I have seen in the wild.

Loodle

Buick Ownership
Tourx
Out one morning in the yard and a car stops in front of my house to get something out of the road, black TourX exactly like mine, which was in the garage.download.jpeg

Opietheopel

Buick Ownership
Buick Regal TourX
Here in central Ohio I've spotted a grand total of three Tourx's - all in different colors: one sport red, one black, one smoked pearl.

I should have asked - anyone on this forum from greater central OH?
Roja Red TourX in Lancaster.

Pedal Commander