Spring is in the air...

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
'12 Regal GS, '64 Karmann Ghia, '06 Elise
The 20's are back! :cool: I took the winter wheels off this weekend, and reinstalled the H&R rear springs.

null-13.jpg

Not a bad stance, I just wish the wheelwell gaps were equal.

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
Stock up for next winter, i still have my other winter/wheels with less than 100 (one hundred!) miles on them. Originally asking $1500, but with the end of the season I'm open to offers. PM me.

e448c1c642f776adf65915093856f401.jpg

Lancer-AM

Austin, TX
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal CXL Turbo T07
Looks awesome man, I really got to find some of those 20"s. I agree on the gaps, wish the front was a bit lower or the back was a tad higher.

12GSMN

5.7L Member
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
Really looks nice but quit your bragging, ae salt truck still going by in Minnesota, winter won't release his grip! I need to clay my car and get the winter deposits off. Have you sprayed into the front and back plastic rocker panel drain vents? You won't believe what comes out of there.

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
Ha, I'm thinking that now that I put the summer wheels on, summer will come!

I clean those out religiously. They got clogged in my last car with leaves, muck, sticks, dirt, and who the hell knows what else! I opened up the fender liner and just handfuls of crap came out. Yuck.

wierz11

AZ
Buick Ownership
E92 M3, E46 330, E24 635CSi
Really looks nice but quit your bragging, ae salt truck still going by in Minnesota, winter won't release his grip! I need to clay my car and get the winter deposits off. Have you sprayed into the front and back plastic rocker panel drain vents? You won't believe what comes out of there.

Living in WI, I know that feeling. Ditto on the clay bar.

Where are the rocker panel drain vents? I think maybe I should do that, too...

12GSMN

5.7L Member
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
The drains are about 1 inch behind the front wheel and 1 inch in front of the back wheel at the bottom of the rocker panel. You will feel it with your fingertips as you rub your hands under it. Wierz11 - What could be better than watching the Packers with a cold Leinies and a clean GS in the garage!!

Last edited:

dudie7

Cleveland, Ohio
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal GS
I honestly think the 19 in and available 20 in rims are the best looking stock rims in the business. Those 20s just make my heart skip a beat!

wierz11

AZ
Buick Ownership
E92 M3, E46 330, E24 635CSi
The drains are about 1 inch behind the front wheel and 1 inch in front of the back wheel at the bottom of the rocker panel. You will feel it with your fingertips as you rub your hands under it. Wierz11 - What could be better than watching the Packers with a cold Leinies and a clean GS in the garage!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Get your turbo buick badge right here!