• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Square steering

Ben Daigneault

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Anyone knows if an after market square steering wheel’s exist for the Regal? I’d like to see the same steering but square shape like the Ferrari one showed on the picture. Your thoughts?

Attachments

• C3970A0C-DB40-49C3-B37F-436550D74985.png
    C3970A0C-DB40-49C3-B37F-436550D74985.png
    284.6 KB · Views: 6

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
Closest one, and it’s been done here, is the GS steering wheel. Not exactly square, but a much less complicated retrofit

Ben Daigneault

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Closest one, and it’s been done here, is the GS steering wheel. Not exactly square, but a much less complicated retrofit
This is what I have a GS but I’d like to have a square one!
Thanks your your reply!

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
Anyone knows if an after market square steering wheel’s exist for the Regal? I’d like to see the same steering but square shape like the Ferrari one showed on the picture. Your thoughts?
These guys out of Taiwan do custom steering wheels for lots of cars. I know them only from Saab groups. They were taking OEM Saab steering wheels and modifying them. I imagine they can translate whatever message you send them. Might be worth a try if you are really interested. https://www.facebook.com/OJ.Steeringwheel

MelsRegal

Staff member
Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Just remember if any of the systems that interface with the steering wheel have an issue the dealer may give you a hard time.

Amct15

Buick Ownership
2020 Regal GS
This is what I have a GS but I’d like to have a square one!
Thanks your your reply!

Depending on how you like to set your tilt steering wheel, you also run this risk of blocking some of your upper instrumentation. I would imagine you would have to tilt it up higher to clear the obstruction created by the flattened wheel. Personal preference at that point.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!