Starting problens

Mizbe

Buick Ownership
Enclave
I purchased the 2011 Buick Enclave in April and since then all I have is problems I found out that the car only had two bolts holding the engine in I have a knocking problem which I later found out motor mounts and tie rods and needs to be fixed and then today I wake up and my car I started driving and then it just shut off on me I thought it was a battery bought a new battery that didn't start my car got a starter pull the starter out that was fried a little bit so I don't know if that was the problem but I put a new starter in and the car still won't start and now my mechanic is saying that the engine probably seized I really don't know what to do I don't know if I could take it to court even though it was a used car I don't know can somebody make some suggestions for me

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
I purchased the 2011 Buick Enclave in April and since then all I have is problems I found out that the car only had two bolts holding the engine in I have a knocking problem which I later found out motor mounts and tie rods and needs to be fixed and then today I wake up and my car I started driving and then it just shut off on me I thought it was a battery bought a new battery that didn't start my car got a starter pull the starter out that was fried a little bit so I don't know if that was the problem but I put a new starter in and the car still won't start and now my mechanic is saying that the engine probably seized I really don't know what to do I don't know if I could take it to court even though it was a used car I don't know can somebody make some suggestions for me
Tow it your mechanic and have him determine the problem.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners