• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Story about Dealers, Warranties and Tires

Dxire

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportback 2019 AWD
Sael,
Wishing all the best for you. When you mentioned dilaudid, I shuddered - forgot about that one

I've been learning from the good folks on this forum, regarding my lack of ASS ASS went away? - and its potential relationship to my battery going weak. I think I'll be discussing this at my Dealer in a few weeks

I've had this problem 3 weeks ago, went to the dealer and they put in a brand new one in, all covered by warranty - I didn't even have my car 2 years yet and less than 38 000 KM

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence, 1985 Skyhawk T-Type, 1982 Regal Coupe, 1970 Skylark sedan
I've had this problem 3 weeks ago, went to the dealer and they put in a brand new one in, all covered by warranty - I didn't even have my car 2 years yet and less than 38 000 KM
When you went to the dealer, what did you tell them that ended up in putting in new battery? I am wondering if I should just mention loss of ASS, or if I should suggest I think the battery is the cause. If I go to someone for something, I think they want to determine the issue - from a description of symptoms. But I'm not sure on this one.

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
My ASS has not worked for three weeks now. I wonder if this is the first sign that the battery is about to give up. Tried charging at
2 amps for a couple hours yesterday. Still no ASS.

Don’t bother me that ASS not working but would like new battery if I can get it under warranty. Car only three and half years old.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
My ASS has not worked for three weeks now. I wonder if this is the first sign that the battery is about to give up. Tried charging at
2 amps for a couple hours yesterday. Still no ASS.

Don’t bother me that ASS not working but would like new battery if I can get it under warranty. Car only three and half years old.
I want free battery too.
But my ASS thinks the hoods up, may have to remove hood.. I mean module.

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
Geez. How long does it take to check the load on a battery?
Had to make an appointment for Wednesday to get battery checked. Oh well. Car starts.

BTW. No new cars or trucks in stock. NONE. Only late model used cars.

Also, my neighbor is Body Shop Manager. Booked solid. Two months behind. Body shop so busy, manager (my neighbor) often works in shop after normal hours, and on weekends to shorten backlog. (No wonder as people are driving “like the crazies” here in Central Florida).

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Geez. How long does it take to check the load on a battery?
Had to make an appointment for Wednesday to get battery checked. Oh well. Car starts.

BTW. No new cars or trucks in stock. NONE. Only late model used cars.

Also, my neighbor is Body Shop Manager. Booked solid. Two months behind. Body shop so busy, manager (my neighbor) often works in shop after normal hours, and on weekends to shorten backlog. (No wonder as people are driving “like the crazies” here in Central Florida).
About three minutes at Autozone.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners