• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Story about Dealers, Warranties and Tires

Dxire

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportback 2019 AWD
Sael,
Wishing all the best for you. When you mentioned dilaudid, I shuddered - forgot about that one

I've been learning from the good folks on this forum, regarding my lack of ASS ASS went away? - and its potential relationship to my battery going weak. I think I'll be discussing this at my Dealer in a few weeks

I've had this problem 3 weeks ago, went to the dealer and they put in a brand new one in, all covered by warranty - I didn't even have my car 2 years yet and less than 38 000 KM

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence, 1985 Skyhawk T-Type, 1982 Regal Coupe, 1970 Skylark sedan
I've had this problem 3 weeks ago, went to the dealer and they put in a brand new one in, all covered by warranty - I didn't even have my car 2 years yet and less than 38 000 KM
When you went to the dealer, what did you tell them that ended up in putting in new battery? I am wondering if I should just mention loss of ASS, or if I should suggest I think the battery is the cause. If I go to someone for something, I think they want to determine the issue - from a description of symptoms. But I'm not sure on this one.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners