Suspension

Mad_Coachman

Baldwin, New York
Buick Ownership
2002 LeSabre Limited
Which line of AC DELCO? The OEM vs the rebadge line is much different vs even the regular aftermarket line. The OE shock is like 150 each or more. Per side. Yikes. I would be the kind of person to take that cost if I just could “know” it was worth it. But it’s that kind of thing Ac delco is gonna have to be 3x better than competing brands if I’m gonna pay 3x for it
Just says AC Delco on Rock

Edit: After checking RockAuto I see that the previous generation used a different type of strut. The ones I listed would fit a 2002 PA.

Last edited:

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Nope, GM had gone with a one size fits all model for the fronts, rear air they have soft or sport still available on the Lucerne.

Which is something back on point is a lot of the replacement parts are one size fits all. What may work well on a Cadillac may absolutely suck on a Impala and be the same part number for both.

BuickGirlFromMars

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)
Nope, GM had gone with a one size fits all model for the fronts, rear air they have soft or sport still available on the Lucerne.

Which is something back on point is a lot of the replacement parts are one size fits all. What may work well on a Cadillac may absolutely suck on a Impala and be the same part number for both.
Oh that sucks. Buick park avenue could have firm or soft ride in the front and the rear was the same pretty sure. An aurora only came with fe3.

I would have to check for certain but fe2 may have been the park avenue firm ride.. bleh. I want to take my fe1 ride with me to my aurora and make a sportier car more cloud like.
Kinda funny since I’ve been making my boat more sporty. Lol.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!