The Insignia in the Verano grill?

Maverick7

Buick Ownership
Buick
The new emblem does come in those colours but the last model year for the Verano was in 2017 and that only came in the standard chrome. As for fit, the new Enclave, Encore, Envision, and Regal etc come with the new badge tri-colours and probably will not fit the center waterfall grill of the Verano unless you go aftermarket and put the new badge on that..After-Market.jpgBuick Trishield Logo Monochrome vs Color.jpgStandard.JPG

Last edited:

KevinJ

Contributing Member
Ohio
Buick Ownership
2013 Verano Premium (2.0T, AT)
The new emblem does come in those colours but the last model year for the Verano was in 2017 and that only came in the standard chrome. As for fit, the new Enclave, Encore, Envision, and Regal etc come with the new badge tri-colours and probably will not fit the center waterfall grill of the Verano unless you go aftermarket and put the new badge on that..
Hey Maverick,
I really like the look of the mesh grill.
Where did you get that from and more importantly how big of a pain is it to install?
From a design standpoint the grill on our Verano's is about the only thing I really do not like, especially that Buick emblem that makes it look like it has a big nose. I've never really looked into removing it, but maybe I will now...

Side note about emblems. I actually like the idea of removing all vehicle branding and model emblems. Keeps people guessing as to what you are driving.

Last edited:

Maverick7

Buick Ownership
Buick
This is the link to the Manufacturer: Available in Chrome or Black Ice. I've attached installation instructions so you can have an idea step by step for the verano. I paid a dealership to install mine few years ago.

E&G Classics

Attachments

KevinJ

Contributing Member
Ohio
Buick Ownership
2013 Verano Premium (2.0T, AT)
This is the link to the Manufacturer: Available in Chrome or Black Ice. I've attached installation instructions so you can have an idea step by step for the verano. I paid a dealership to install mine few years ago.
Thanks Maverick!!