• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

The Regal is Dead. The Encore Lives.

HB55

Buick Ownership
Buick
I was just about to trade my 2016 Encore when i found out about the Encore GX. This will be my 3rd Encore - for hubby & me & our 2 little dogs, it’s a perfect size but getting a little extra room is a good thing! Before the Encores, I was a 2 seater roadster gal for about 8 years - so the Encore actually feels roomy to me LOL. I’m excited abiut the panorama roof and the power lift gate. I’ve heard “Spring 2020” - has anyone heard a more specific arrival date? Also any thoughts on the GX are appreciated !! Thank you! Hope, Atlanta, GA

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I was just about to trade my 2016 Encore when i found out about the Encore GX. This will be my 3rd Encore - for hubby & me & our 2 little dogs, it’s a perfect size but getting a little extra room is a good thing! Before the Encores, I was a 2 seater roadster gal for about 8 years - so the Encore actually feels roomy to me LOL. I’m excited abiut the panorama roof and the power lift gate. I’ve heard “Spring 2020” - has anyone heard a more specific arrival date? Also any thoughts on the GX are appreciated !! Thank you! Hope, Atlanta, GA
No disrespect Ma'am but if you ask Regal owners about their opinions of the Encore GX you're likely to get rotten vegetables thrown at you.

Turbo Buick Badge