Throttle body problems READ IT ALL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky0813

Buick Ownership
Lesabre limited
So I’m in serious need of advice. I own a 2002 Buick Lesabre limited and I’m having trouble figuring out why coolant is coming through my throttle body and leaking into my air filter housing. I recently changed the lower and upper intake on my vehicle, as well as, the gaskets on both and the gasket that goes between the upper intake and throttle body.

At the risk of sounding like a B****, let me just say this…
Before anyone goes and tries to blow smoke where it doesn’t belong, I’m not an idiot.

I’m a single mom and I can’t afford mechanic bills for every little thing that breaks on my car and I get tired of getting treated like I’m gullible just because I’m a female so I have always done work on my own vehicles unless special equipment is needed, such as a lift or other machinery that you can only find in a mechanic shop.

I can take apart my engine and put it back together, no problem. I do my own oil changes, break changes, gasket changes, break changes, replace the fuel pump, etc. I’m a self taught parts changer, meaning, I can’t diagnose every problem like a mechanic can but if I can get a diagnosis I can fix it.

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017

READ IT ALL!!!​

The question was posted twice and to avoid duplication it was pointed out. Other post has a suggestion for the issue, TRY READING IT!

Last edited:
Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Status
Not open for further replies.