• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Tire Lug Nut Key

Irock1985

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal
I've got a flat and have no idea where the dealer put the lug nut key. Can someone point me in the right direction please....

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Call dealer and ask would be the first step, check spare area and any other compartment areas this is of course the dealer put it in the vehicle.

Irock1985

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal
Call dealer and ask would be the first step, check spare area and any other compartment areas this is of course the dealer put it in the vehicle.
At the time of posting the dealer wasn't open yet.... I just dropped my car off. They have no idea about the key. I told them that when they did my warranty work before the tires were removed multiple times so I can only assume that they never of it back from the last service

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Unfortunately that's one of those things that gets put down on a service bench and is forgotten about, until the customer needs it. Hopefully they will find it or replace at no charge, painting it in a day-glow color does increase the odds slightly that it will be seen by the tech before the vehicle leaves the shop.

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
Dealers usually have a kit that has an assortment of wheel lock keys in it so they may not have needed yours.

One old trick is to drive with a hammer a 12 pt socket (one you don't care about) that is a little smaller diameter than the lock nut over top of the locking nut and turn it off that way.