• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Tire pressure light comes on ALL OF THE TIME

dmkberger

Buick Ownership
'68 Electra 225 Convertible, 2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
I have set the tire pressure and it is normal. Every time I drive the car the light comes on and I have to push the Fuel Info button to turn it off. I have talked to the guys at Discount Tire who tell me that there are NO Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors for this car.... I bought it with aftermarket tires and wheels and have not been able to turn the light off. Is there a tire pressure monitor sensor for the '04 Park Ave Ultra? I kinda think there is but everyone I've talked to says that they can reset the system and that it does NOT have a sensor in each wheel.... Anyone??

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
read page 5-70 of your owners manual, link below. You do not have sensors in the tires. It checks rotation speed differences which could be triggered by a tire being low but uses the ABS sensors for that purpose. Is there anything different about your aftermarket tires and wheels, same size as the OEM wheels and tires? Any tire worn more than the others?
Page 5-71 tells you how to reset it.
http://www.vadengmpp.com/owners-manual/buick/2004-Buick-ParkAvenue.pdf

dmkberger

Buick Ownership
'68 Electra 225 Convertible, 2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
God Bless you man! The aftermarket tires and wheels are the original size, the guy who I got the car from wanted the "coolness factor" of the aftermarket wheels. He did NOT keep the OEM wheels...I was told that by the kid at Discount Tire and did not believe him. I couldn't find it in the owners manual. It took a lot of looking to find the answer for the tire reset even with your help... Thank you SO much!

Pedal Commander