Took a GX for a test drive tonight....

Regal LTD Coupe

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Regal Limited coupe 3800 (& 1990 Lincoln LSC SE)
Wonder what more it takes than one's cities and county being literally plundered and burned down to wake up.

Regal LTD Coupe

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Regal Limited coupe 3800 (& 1990 Lincoln LSC SE)
WOW! This thread has gone way off topic.
And despite being from June, for some reason people like you keep bringing it back up again..

Mucycleman

Buick Ownership
2020 Buick Encore GX
I'll take it a step further and not buy anything new until the big 3 smarten up. I'll continue to drive my domestically manufactured vehicles, fitting then with domestically manufactured parts whenever possible, and hiring a local mechanic to install them when needed. The presence of foreign manufacturers domestically has been generally terrible for the industry given how much less they pay their workers; they're able to put more into the car for far less money and in turn people think they build better cars. Its not exactly a fair playing field and is perhaps one of the reasons GM thinks they need to go abroad to compete.
FYI, Your Buick Regal was actually built in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada by GM Canada.

Again

Magnetic Hill, New-Brunswick, Canada
Buick Ownership
2016 Encore
Yesterday I took a GX out for a test drive. Was I ever disappointed. I would never ever, ever, trade my 2016 Encore for one of these. To make a long story short it sucked. Buick missed the mark with this one. Buick usually stand for quality.

Olebon

Buick Ownership
EncoreGX 2020
I just bought a GX yesterday. Honestly the main reason was because they gave me the best quote. Buick has an option "Web Buy" where all dealer's fees are excluded. So far the car makes me very happy, it feels much more up-to-date than my old Forester 2012.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!