TourX Cargo Liner

MHoyt

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Tour X
I am lookinig for a Cargo Liner for my TourX and I came across these by Lloyd Mats, you can configure them for the TourX even with an option for the tie down floor rails. Anybody use or familiar with these? No pictures available on the website, to see what they would actually look like (I emailed the company to see if they had anything). Thanks

Northridge Mats

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Thanks bud.. just ordered. If you start order process you get idea what it looks like.

MHoyt

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Tour X
Love to see a pic when it arrives. The company just emailed me this for the mat dimension with the Cargo Rails. I have 2018 Essence/Smoked Pearl/Shale so was thinking of ordering the Tan or Clear rubber mat.

ChibiBlackSheep

Southeast, PA
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX Essence | Moon Blue Metallic
Ooo these look nice. I like the Buick ones, but I have the shale interior and don't want a black mat in the trunk. I like the idea of the clear mat. Curious to see what you think about yours when it comes in LJ

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Ooo these look nice. I like the Buick ones, but I have the shale interior and don't want a black mat in the trunk. I like the idea of the clear mat. Curious to see what you think about yours when it comes in LJ
No prob.. ordered tan since I have shale also.
PS Hoping it is this shade.14398

Last edited:

MHoyt

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Tour X
I decided to pull the trigger and I ordered the Clear version, I will post a pic when it arrives.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Hoping it is close to color of Weathertech universal mats, I got cheap at Costco.

Loodle

Buick Ownership
Tourx
Been looking for something that works with the rails, can't wait to see the pics.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
CanvasBack has told me they are also making a rear cargo mat for TourX - these are pretty nice mats with options for rear flap that can be folded out or attached to protect bumper while loading... and also an extended option for the top edges of your rear seats. This is good news for those of us with dogs. They also said they could make an option that works with our cargo rail system.

I'll post a thread when they get back to me on actual availability. They said TourX was second in their queue and that their cargo mat would be available around end of this month or sometime in April. They are in Minneapolis and they said some of it depends on their car dealer partner having a vehicle available for them to measure. So if anyone lives in Minneapolis, maybe they'd give you a discount if you let them measure your car? Just a thought. PM me if you want contact info for them, we've emailed a few times the past month or so.

I believe they offer several different pattern/color choices.

IanMitch

Buick Ownership
1979 LeSabre, 2010 Enclave, 2018 TourX
CanvasBack has told me they are also making a rear cargo mat for TourX - these are pretty nice mats with options for rear flap that can be folded out or attached to protect bumper while loading... and also an extended option for the top edges of your rear seats. This is good news for those of us with dogs. They also said they could make an option that works with our cargo rail system.

I'll post a thread when they get back to me on actual availability. They said TourX was second in their queue and that their cargo mat would be available around end of this month or sometime in April. They are in Minneapolis and they said some of it depends on their car dealer partner having a vehicle available for them to measure. So if anyone lives in Minneapolis, maybe they'd give you a discount if you let them measure your car? Just a thought. PM me if you want contact info for them, we've emailed a few times the past month or so.

I believe they offer several different pattern/color choices.
Owning a dog that piddles... do you know what the material will be? Have you found a solve for a barrier from the back seat. I'm spoiled by my 2006 Volvo which I would really like to get rid of now that I have TourX. But Volvo anticipated keeping pets out of the back seat.

Banto

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence - Dark Moon Blue, 2018 Regal TourX Essence - Rioja Red, 2009 Enclave CXL
Owning a dog that piddles... do you know what the material will be? Have you found a solve for a barrier from the back seat. I'm spoiled by my 2006 Volvo which I would really like to get rid of now that I have TourX. But Volvo anticipated keeping pets out of the back seat.
I had Canvasback for my Enclave and it was Canvas. It would get wet and soak through depending how much liquid,

Fleuger99

Austin, TX
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I've owned five of these cargo liners over the years. They are made out of a canvas material that waterproof. The base liner covers the floor of the cargo are and the back of the rear seats. These usually run for around $170. Then one can also purchase side liners (made from same material as regular liner) which cover the side walls of the cargo area and these usually sell for an additional $50. The product is high quality and durable. Can be removed and washed or wiped down with a cloth very easily.

Strippers4Me

Buick Ownership
Tour X
Personaly I want a rubber mat back there, I went with the Buick mat for now, it fits fairly well but it's not going to "protect" much. If I'm carrying gas cans or bags of mulch the OEM mat will get screwed up pretty quickly and absorb spills. I didn't know it was fabric ish when I ordered but will live with it until I can find something better.

loreng

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Personaly I want a rubber mat back there, I went with the Buick mat for now, it fits fairly well but it's not going to "protect" much. If I'm carrying gas cans or bags of mulch the OEM mat will get screwed up pretty quickly and absorb spills. I didn't know it was fabric ish when I ordered but will live with it until I can find something better.
The buick mat is reversible, so if you prefer the rubber side up you can flip it over. It just takes a little work to pop the curved edges over. It even has the logo on the other side. The Opel sites advertise it as reversible, no idea why Buick doesn't.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I ordered Northridge, which was only option, said was rubber type material in different colors.Shipped yesterday.
Says all weather made of low odor rubber. Has liquid holding areas like weathertech apparently.

Last edited:

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX

100x70 cargo net. These can be had on line for as low as five or six bucks. The bottom corners are hooked onto the seatbelt anchors, tops are hooked onto the roof handholds. Does not interfere with driving. Not pretty but will work in a pinch to keep dogs out of front seat. I don't let them sit on the leather back seats, they're always down when dogs are inside.