• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

TourX is rarer than a Rolls Royce Ghost

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

LLninja

Greenback Troll #1
Illini country, surrounded by corn fields
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence
Not the best view of the TourX, but this might be the most rare garage in the country!
The Maverick might be rare at the moment because of supply chain issues, but I predict they will sell a ton of them because of the low price, and eventually they will be everywhere. Meanwhile the TourX will remain rare.

I’m actually surprised that he Japanese and Koreans haven’t jumped in on the wagon market leaving it only to Audi, Volvo, Mercedes, and VW.

On the other hand, I just placed a reservation for a Silverado EV so maybe in 2024 or 2025 I’ll have a pickup and a wagon like you.

vinnythehead

Buick Ownership
18 Regal Tourx
For sure the Maverick will be a dime a dozen with some time. Been a great little "truck". The Japanese do have some JDM wagons, they are just smaller than the TourX. Subaru makes the Levorg, among others.

LLninja

Greenback Troll #1
Illini country, surrounded by corn fields
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence
For sure the Maverick will be a dime a dozen with some time. Been a great little "truck". The Japanese do have some JDM wagons, they are just smaller than the TourX. Subaru makes the Levorg, among others.
Sadly, we cannot buy the Levorg here in the states. The closest you can get to a wagon that isn't an SUV is the Impreza.Side note, growing up I always wanted a Volvo 850 wagon with a stick.

liuby33

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
It's rare not because it's a limited edition vehicle (which is what drives prices up), but because it's a huge commercial failure.