TourX Mudflaps?

JohnMC2010

Farmington Hills, MI
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX Preferred
Hey everyone - I was wondering if anyone has made or purchased mudflaps for their TourX?

I live on a dirt road, and it seems like after every time i wash the car, it rains! Anyhow, if there is any car that looks good with mudflaps, I figure this would be one of them!

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
I purchased some from GM, but they're still sitting in the package at home. I'll update when I make some progress on that. :)

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
They're hard plastic moldings officially called 'splash guards.'

JohnMC2010

Farmington Hills, MI
Buick Ownership
Dang! Although I've never had any 'splash guards' on any of my cars, I feel like they'll be unnecessarily brittle in the winter months.

Maybe i'm being dramatic! :p
You'll have to let me know how they look!

Last edited:

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
Dang! Although I've never had any 'splash guards' on any of my cars, I feel like they'll be unnecessarily brittle in the winter months.

Maybe i'm being dramatic! :p
You'll have to let me know how they look!
I’ll do even better and attach some pics. :)

For reference, I’ve been running the same type of splash guard on my ‘03 TDI wagon for 7 years with no issue, even with our -20F winters and ice chunks galore.

JohnMC2010

Farmington Hills, MI
Buick Ownership
I’ll do even better and attach some pics. :)

For reference, I’ve been running the same type of splash guard on my ‘03 TDI wagon for 7 years with no issue, even with our -20F winters and ice chunks galore.
Nice to know! I'll trust the Minnesotan on this one!

To be completely honest with you, I like the look of an actual mud flap. Must be the rally boy racer in me.

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
I also like well executed mud flaps. I haven't explored it, but I'm sure there is a huge market out there for the rally oriented folks. I'm a sucker for OEM+ accessories myself.

Stvz Carz

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Any Part number for these Splash Guards? I'm buying an Essence level TourX next weekend and would love to have some. Thanks.

Stvz Carz

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
39077358 - Splash Guards, Front

39077361 - Splash Guards, Rear
The dealer says these numbers show as both Rear. Rhetoric, Are you using these on a TourX or a Sportback?

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
The dealer says these numbers show as both Rear. Rhetoric, Are you using these on a TourX or a Sportback?
On a TourX.

If you check the official accessories brochure (PDF), those are the part numbers listed. It says:

“these Custom Molded Splash Guards in Black are specifically designed to integrate perfectly with your Regal Sportback or TourX.”

I have both sets in hand but haven’t had the time to fit them. I’ll check fitment soon.

Stvz Carz

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
On a TourX.

If you check the official accessories brochure (PDF), those are the part numbers listed. It says:

“these Custom Molded Splash Guards in Black are specifically designed to integrate perfectly with your Regal Sportback or TourX.”

I have both sets in hand but haven’t had the time to fit them. I’ll check fitment soon.
Thanks for the reply.
The dealer has ordered them and will check fitment later this week.
Looking forward to acquire my Essence level TourX on Saturday.
I've received Clear bra kits for the front bumper, hood and backs of mirrors.
I'll custom make some clear bra pieces for the rockers & into the scallop on the rear doors to help prevent road rash in those areas.
The Splash Guards help and look forward to seeing these on if these are The Ones!
Thanks for the heads up on the part #'s!

Enjoy your ride!

GeorgeG

Buick Ownership
regal tourx
I used rewards points for the splash guards. Tried to install and they don't fit with the Tourx cladding. Referred issue to the dealer and they haven't been able to resolve. So don't buy them and live with the cladding!
They are not listed as an accessory other then on a promotiom brochure that was put out early on.

Stvz Carz

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I used rewards points for the splash guards. Tried to install and they don't fit with the Tourx cladding. Referred issue to the dealer and they haven't been able to resolve. So don't buy them and live with the cladding!
They are not listed as an accessory other then on a promotiom brochure that was put out early on.
Thanks for the info GeorgeG. I will let my dealer know.

DoUSail2

Buick Ownership
Her 2018 Regal TourX Essence, Frost, Convenience 1&2, S&S
I wonder if they have anything over in Europe for the Insignia. I two almost ordered these.

I doubt Weathertech will make them up. They don't have a cargo mat and there just isn't the sale of these cars to make it worth their while.

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.