TourX Mudflaps?

justiz00

Buick Ownership
Tourx
I haven’t decided yet, it is a toss up between Yosemite Sam “Back Off”, 4x4 or the trucker girl silhouette.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I kinda thought the moldings, negated need for anything else to protect paint from debris thrown up by tires.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
I kinda thought the moldings, negated need for anything else to protect paint from debris thrown up by tires.
Moldings do not extend out. If they did it would help.
I'll post a photo of our nice new F-150 tomorrow. It has mudflaps. & running boards. Stepson was shoveling the mud of running boards yesterday.
I saw a 2017 F-150 with rear bumper rusting.
My Subaru has 20 Lbs of salt covering it.
Too cold to bring to car wash
TourX & 03Cobra stays in garage until April.
Winter is cruel.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Moldings do not extend out. If they did it would help.
I'll post a photo of our nice new F-150 tomorrow. It has mudflaps. & running boards. Stepson was shoveling the mud of running boards yesterday.
I saw a 2017 F-150 with rear bumper rusting.
My Subaru has 20 Lbs of salt covering it.
Too cold to bring to car wash
TourX & 03Cobra stays in garage until April.
Winter is cruel.
Thank goodness I live in Nevada, not much salt and muck13685 to deal with.
My truck came stock with mudflaps, they help alot and so do flared fenders for Quadrasteer.

Last edited:

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
A tiny set of universal guards may work just fine, maybe with a little trimming and modifications?

I don't want to go willy nilly just buying online, hoping something fits. I have a set of rubber guards I may just trim and see how the fit.
My car Is Tri-Frost White. I know that because the roof is still relatively clean. At last I get to play with the AWD in the mud. Better than salt I guess.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.