• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

TourX Mudflaps?

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Per the listing:
"ZB MODELS - LT RS VXR CALAIS CALAIS-V
NB: WILL NOT FIT MODELS WITH SIDE SKIRTS FITTED
ALSO WILL NOT FIT CALAIS WITH WHEEL ARCH FLARES" This kills any hope. 😓

G-499543

Per the listing:
"ZB MODELS - LT RS VXR CALAIS CALAIS-V
NB: WILL NOT FIT MODELS WITH SIDE SKIRTS FITTED
ALSO WILL NOT FIT CALAIS WITH WHEEL ARCH FLARES" This kills any hope. 😓
I’m guessing the arch flares need to come off then ;)

Kilowsky

Buick Ownership
2019 Tourx Essence
Installed these today. The fronts required a little stretching with heat and new holes. The rears needed cutting and one screw into the wheel arch (the only mod to the car). They look very nice and even say "Regal" since Buicks are so popular in China, I guess. The best part: $15 on Aliexpress, although they took forever to arrive. I'll gladly post more pics if there's interest.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
More pics please... especially location of that extra screw in the wheel arch.

Kilowsky

Buick Ownership
2019 Tourx Essence
Rear installation. I tried cutting less of the flap, but ultimately had to cut the center completely. This simplified the installation to a 10-15 minute job per side, but necessitated the new screw. Also, the original top screw could have been removed, but helped with alignment. Sorry about the glare. It was a beautiful day, but tough for photos. 20200308_124808.jpg 20200308_124736.jpg 20200308_124816.jpg 20200308_125416.jpg 20200308_125922.jpg 20200308_212517.jpg 20200308_130441.jpg .

Kilowsky

Buick Ownership
2019 Tourx Essence
Front. I don't have the same detail since they basically bolted on with a little stretching to make room for the bottom of the wheel arch. I used a heat gun to soften them up and worked them with a ball peen. 20200308_131149.jpg 20200309_075636.jpg

Last edited:

GermyShoe

Richardson, TX
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Man, when I was in Colorado a couple of weeks ago, I got so much snow up between my tires and wheel wells, that the rubbing was audible. Mud flaps seems like it would exacerbate the problem.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Installed these today. The fronts required a little stretching with heat and new holes. The rears needed cutting and one screw into the wheel arch (the only mod to the car). They look very nice and even say "Regal" since Buicks are so popular in China, I guess. The best part: $15 on Aliexpress, although they took forever to arrive. I'll gladly post more pics if there's interest.
Would you be so kind as to post the Link for this Item on Aliexpress?

Thanks

Looks nice. Thanks for posting the pics.

Kilowsky

Buick Ownership
2019 Tourx Essence

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Man, when I was in Colorado a couple of weeks ago, I got so much snow up between my tires and wheel wells, that the rubbing was audible. Mud flaps seems like it would exacerbate the problem.
Yes I worry about that also, snow packing, but I order a set per above. Will arrive in about 30 days, but with all that is going on, I might be waiting some.

Kilowsky

Buick Ownership
2019 Tourx Essence
Yes I worry about that also, snow packing, but I order a set per above. Will arrive in about 30 days, but with all that is going on, I might be waiting some.
Mine took about 6 weeks, due, at the time, to Chinese New Year. The tracking was spotty, too. But, for the price, it was worth the wait.

Last edited:

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Buying something from China is taking forever to arrive for multiple reasons...
I am still waiting for a part that was ordered in early January...

South Australia
Buick Ownership
Holden Calais V - Tourer
Snow? I haven't seen snow in my life lol.. the mud flaps look good, although the word Regal is going to look a bit odd for me.. I had the same trouble here sourcing these for my Calais V..

WeLikeIt

North Carolina
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX, 2003 Century, 1989 Regal
Those look pretty good, after modifications. Might get a tire paint pen and make REGAL stand out. I don't have to worry much about snow, but little rocks, gravel, tar, sand, that stuff ruins paint. So I'm thinking I'd really like a set!

DoUSail2

Buick Ownership
Her 2018 Regal TourX Essence, Frost, Convenience 1&2, S&S
Is it possible that these are the same part that they sell for the non tour x regal here stateside?

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Mime came in fairly quickly considering and I did a copy cat. Thanks. I was even thinking of buying another set and using the fronts all around as the fronts fit with minimal tweaking.

Some before and after Pictures prior to the install.

Attachments

Turbo Buick Badge