• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

TourX new summer wheels

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Looks good. That's the tire size I want to go with whenever I get around to buying them... Is the 255 nice and squared off with respect to the sidewall and rim?

I'm assuming no issues with rub or anything.

TourX_MT

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Looks good. That's the tire size I want to go with whenever I get around to buying them... Is the 255 nice and squared off with respect to the sidewall and rim?

I'm assuming no issues with rub or anything.
The tire is a little wider than the wheel so the sidewalls sit out a little further than the wheel which I’m ok with (some curb protection). The wheel is on the narrower side for that tire, minimum wheel width for that size tire is 8”. No rubbing issues at all as far as I can tell

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
The tire is a little wider than the wheel so the sidewalls sit out a little further than the wheel which I’m ok with (some curb protection).
Yup, that's exactly what I was going for. Thanks!

jeffcam1211

Buick Ownership
20 Regal GS, 12 Regal GS (past)
Finally pulled the trigger on some new wheels and tires so I could keep my rom wheels mated up to my blizzaks.
20x8.5 et38 Verde VFF01
255/35R20 General Gmax AS05
Looks good! I had a set of Verdes for my last car as winter rims and they held up very well. I am in process of getting the same set-up - 255/35's on 20's and was concerned they would fit properly. I decided to just stick with this size and hope they fit, the dealer was confident they would be fine. Thanks for easing my concerns!

I'm hoping the rims finally arrive this week.

Lico

Buick Ownership
Tourx
Looks good! I had a set of Verdes for my last car as winter rims and they held up very well. I am in process of getting the same set-up - 255/35's on 20's and was concerned they would fit properly. I decided to just stick with this size and hope they fit, the dealer was confident they would be fine. Thanks for easing my concerns!

I'm hoping the rims finally arrive this week.
I just installed a similar setup, verde v99 20x9 et38 with the same size tires. I have a tiny bit of rubbing, but I'm also sitting on h&r springs. On stock springs it probably won't rub at all.
My rear tires just touch the cladding when the rear is loaded up and hitting a big bump. Since it is just the plastic cladding and not the metal fender, I'm going to shave it a little the next time I have the wheels off.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!