TourX sales figures in the US?

e2m

Michigan
Anyone know how many TourX vehicles were sold in the US in 2018?

Just curious. I know there were about 14k Regals sold in 2018, but I'm wondering how much of that was TourX.

jfgesquire

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Anyone know how many TourX vehicles were sold in the US in 2018?

Just curious. I know there were about 14k Regals sold in 2018, but I'm wondering how much of that was TourX.
I'm really surprised this fell down the board with no replies.

2019 1st quarter sales are like 3,400 units for all models.

If 20% of all sales are TourX, then 10% of all TourX owners are on this board and/or on the Facebook group!

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Only TourX I've every seen on the road is mine. A real shame, as I really think wagon sales are picking up judging by the amount & variety of wagons I see driving around the more affluent small towns.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Only TourX I've every seen on the road is mine. A real shame, as I really think wagon sales are picking up judging by the amount & variety of wagons I see driving around the more affluent small towns.
Finally saw another TourX in the wild, White like mine but with the tall roof rack. It was sitting in an Aubuchon Hardware Store parking lot in Moultonborough, NH.
So that makes a total of two in the entire state by my count.
Down under not doing much better.

wagonlover56

Silicon Valley CA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
This was one of my motivations for buying the TourX - exclusivity! I have NEVER seen another TourX while driving. The only one I EVER saw "on the road" was parked on a residential street during one of my bike rides. That's what got my juices flowing to finally pull the trigger and buy one! Not seeing a car like yours on the road in a city of over 1 million is about as exclusive as you can get! Still, it WOULD be interesting to see sales numbers...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.