• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

TPMS

Rik

Buick Ownership
2006 Lucerne
Hello All,

I am replacing the front wheel on my 2006 buick lucerne and wanted to add the TPMS from the old wheel to the new one and would like to know how to RESET the system afterwards. Thanks.

polarzak

Buick Ownership
Ex-Lucerne Owner, Now loving two Chrysler 300s.
If your 06 is like my 06, it does not have a TPMS in the wheel. The 06 used a differenct system (a better one in my opinion), where the system measures wheel rotation speed in relation to the other wheels. If one is rolling slower (or faster, can't remember which), then it is recorded as a tire low on air. There is nothing to reset. 07 and on, uses the TPMS sensor in each tire.

Rik

Buick Ownership
2006 Lucerne
If your 06 is like my 06, it does not have a TPMS in the wheel. The 06 used a differenct system (a better one in my opinion), where the system measures wheel rotation speed in relation to the other wheels. If one is rolling slower (or faster, can't remember which), then it is recorded as a tire low on air. There is nothing to reset. 07 and on, uses the TPMS sensor in each tire.
Okay. Thanks.

Pedal Commander