Trailer hitch with foot sensor to open hatch

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Does anyone know if there is towing 4 way pigtail, or do you have to splice into tail lights?

The Invisible One

Does anyone know if there is towing 4 way pigtail, or do you have to splice into tail lights?
There is a pigtail you can purchase, attaches directly to the tail lights (they come off the car very easy, 2 screws and they slide right off). I bought and installed the Curt C56389 system. It is a powered system so you will have to run a 12V lead to the battery, that was the hardest part! Works great on my trailer.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
There is a pigtail you can purchase, attaches directly to the tail lights (they come off the car very easy, 2 screws and they slide right off). I bought and installed the Curt C56389 system. It is a powered system so you will have to run a 12V lead to the battery, that was the hardest part! Works great on my trailer.
Thanks Carbob
Not what I wanted to hear though.On Aztec they had pigtail for towing lights.

VTSummit

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
When the weather gets warmer or someone donates the use of a warm garage, I plan to relocate that sensor for the installation of a hitch. I'll take detailed videos and post instructions.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.