Transmission Mount

avtechwx3

Buick Ownership
1992 buick lesabre and 2000 buick park avenue
Hello All,

My 2000 Park Avenue, I have to do the front transmission mount, the one in the front. Simple enough to do. Two bolts on the mount itself and three bolts on the bracket. The problem is this: I can't get to the three bolts on the bracket because it is blocked by an unidentified piece of equipment. It is a round shaped item with what looks like an a/c line going to it and also a small mini coolant line. What is it and how do I get it out?!

I see four what looks like phillips head screws on top but then there is a bracket underneath it that also needs to be removed.

Any advice on how to get this done directly would help. This equipment is to the right of the transmission mount and to the left of the air box which by the way doesn't have to be removed in my estimation. Just the unidentified equipment.

Alan 55

Buick Newbie
Florida
Buick Ownership
2001 Buick Park Avenue, previously owned 1997 Park Avenue
Hello All,

My 2000 Park Avenue, I have to do the front transmission mount, the one in the front. Simple enough to do. Two bolts on the mount itself and three bolts on the bracket. The problem is this: I can't get to the three bolts on the bracket because it is blocked by an unidentified piece of equipment. It is a round shaped item with what looks like an a/c line going to it and also a small mini coolant line. What is it and how do I get it out?!

I see four what looks like phillips head screws on top but then there is a bracket underneath it that also needs to be removed.

Any advice on how to get this done directly would help. This equipment is to the right of the transmission mount and to the left of the air box which by the way doesn't have to be removed in my estimation. Just the unidentified equipment.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.