• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Trifecta Install, Black Friday 2020

runeight

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour X Essence
Thought I would start a separate thread on the Trifecta tune we ordered on Black Friday. We can discuss install and other issues pertaining to the tune.

OK, I have a tracking number but no movement whatsoever. Limbo.

bleyrer

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Got my tracking number too. Did you get the email stating that they need more information before building the tune?

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Yeah got that but need the cable to get them the info they want. Hoping I get it early next week.

runeight

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour X Essence
Got my tracking number too. Did you get the email stating that they need more information before building the tune?
Yes.

Opietheopel

Buick Ownership
Buick Regal TourX
Figured out why I got nothing. I sent them an email asking if they sent out any information. Turns out my PayPal was tied with a super old email and they sent emails to that account. Had to change it so now they have the correct email. logged into that old ass email account and of course nothing is there because yahoo created a new mailbox because mine was inactive for over a year

j5i7

Utah
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Hello,

You are receiving this message because you placed your order during our Black Friday / Cyber Weekend sale.

We are writing to let you know that we are aware some packages seem to have been delayed in large part due to the USPS being overwhelmed by shipments from large retailers on Black Friday. We are aggressively pursuing this with the USPS.

If you have a tracking number that shows "Pre-Shipment" when you check the status, or hasn't updated since it was initially issued, please be aware that all packages were indeed shipped out and are on their way.

We value your business and will take any appropriate actions to ensure you receive your EZ Flash Cable.

Your patience and understanding are certainly appreciated in this matter.

Thank you,

TRIFECTA Performance

I just got this email from TRIFECTA. Looks like our orders are shipped out, but likely delayed to arrive.

runeight

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour X Essence
Figured out why I got nothing. I sent them an email asking if they sent out any information. Turns out my PayPal was tied with a super old email and they sent emails to that account. Had to change it so now they have the correct email. logged into that old ass email account and of course nothing is there because yahoo created a new mailbox because mine was inactive for over a year
Hate Yahoo.

runeight

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour X Essence
As of now.

November 27, 2020, 9:22 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
MCHENRY, IL 60051
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 9:22 pm on November 27, 2020 in MCHENRY, IL 60051. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

Greyfixer

I already posted in another thread but I’m in the same boat as everyone else: I have a tracking number but it still shows pre-ship. I did get the email asking for more info. My understanding is they would send the cable, I pull the information, send it to them, and then they deliver the software/tune.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Strange that it's shipping out of McHenry IL as Trifecta is located in WA. The only automotive company I'm aware of is Raybestos Brakes aka Brake Parts Inc in McHenry along with automotive components manufacturers.

Greyfixer

Maybe Trifecta just does the tune and they source the cable from somewhere else. That would make sense. It could be they’re having an issue with their cable supplier. All it takes is one covid-positive person to shut down a small work center for a few weeks. I know things are weird right now so I’m not in a big hurry.

runeight

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour X Essence
One hour ago.

Hello,

You are receiving this message because you placed your order during our Black Friday / Cyber Weekend sale.

We are writing to let you know that we are aware some packages seem to have been delayed in large part due to the USPS being overwhelmed by shipments from large retailers on Black Friday. We are aggressively pursuing this with the USPS.

If you have a tracking number that shows "Pre-Shipment" when you check the status, or hasn't updated since it was initially issued, please be aware that all packages were indeed shipped out and are on their way.

We value your business and will take any appropriate actions to ensure you receive your EZ Flash Cable.

Your patience and understanding are certainly appreciated in this matter.

Thank you,

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Never got that email but now my tracking shows that it was accepted by USPS. Delivery is scheduled for Monday.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
USPS came through a few days ahead of schedule...cable was in my box. If I get a chance later today I will get the info they need for the tune and get that rolling.

runeight

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour X Essence
Mine too. I’ll follow a long for a bit. Other irons in the fire.

Attachments

• 343F9270-F4DD-4965-A911-C400BD2D3AB6.jpeg
    343F9270-F4DD-4965-A911-C400BD2D3AB6.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 11

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Same here...wasn't planning on being able to do anything until the middle of next week. But I will see if I can break free for a bit to get the code they need. But first I want to get this stupid PC updated so I can get the software d/l and installed.

runeight

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour X Essence
Same here...wasn't planning on being able to do anything until the middle of next week. But I will see if I can break free for a bit to get the code they need. But first I want to get this stupid PC updated so I can get the software d/l and installed.
If your using Windows that’s never ending. Hate Microsoft, use iPads here. Never, never any issues.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!