• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

trifecta

kcobra302

Buick Ownership
2018 tourx
I am a new member and purchased a new 2018 red needle from the dealer in September.

I have read through the many posts on after market tunes. thought I would post a note that trifecta seems to be updating their tunes. I have one for my 19 canyon and a couple of the updates are "The TRIFECTA flash loader and Transparency feature set does not increment the ECM write counter or increment entries in the flash history" and "Return to stock functionality included with flash loader". perhaps they will do the same for the tour x.

also have to say, we love this car and this site was pretty instrumental in helping us making our decision.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new ride.

If they have a way to do that it would be awesome, but with that said I would assume even if that is the current state of the technology that it doesn't mean the dealer can't figure it out later. So just keep that in mind.

G-645580

im sure they will figure it out. manufacturers and aftermarket are always one upping each other.

stay out of trouble

kcobra302

Buick Ownership
2018 tourx
not sure if we will do one on the tour x but I needed the extra torque and needed it at a lower rpm in the canyon.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
not sure if we will do one on the tour x but I needed the extra torque and needed it at a lower rpm in the canyon.
I might do it since I do like to modify things a bit. Though I would prefer to have some good suspension mods first. Too bad there are very few things to do.

Turbo Buick Badge