• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Trunk leak 2011 Regal

g_940719

I have a 2011 cxl and this fall the trunk keeps leaking. I took it to a mechanic and they can’t find an issue with the seals. Is there another issue with leaking?

Frayles

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I have a 2011 cxl and this fall the trunk keeps leaking. I took it to a mechanic and they can’t find an issue with the seals. Is there another issue with leaking?
I had a similar issue on my 2014 Regal. The culprit was a bad o-ring (smaller than a dime) seal where my passenger tail light seating peg rested in the rear quarter panel near the trunk opening. It had disintegrated enough to where the draining rain water would flow into the rear quarter panel and pool under the spare tire in the trunk. Hope this helps.

Turbo Buick Badge