• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

TSB issues

Banjo

Buick Ownership
2018 Reagal GS
Where is the best place to find all the TSB fixes for our New Regals I need to print them out . I'm taking her to the dealer for a makeover..

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
NHTSA.gov , recalls, and look at manufacturers communications. Just remember a TSB is not the same as manufacturer covered recall, it is only a guide to service personnel for items that may be chargeable to the owner. By the way there are 381 TSB's so I dont think you will get anywhere with the dealer unless you have a specific issue covered by one of them.

myredcar

CT
Buick Ownership
2015 Lacrosse Leather 3.6
What about software updates? I just bought a low mileage 2015 lacrosse and was thinking of bringing it to the dealer to check for updates. Has anyone asked this to be done? Also, I am unclear what updates might be available OTA vs. going to the dealer

Turbo Buick Badge