Turn off remote trunk opening on 2016 Lacrosse.

douger

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick LaCrosse Touring
There is a "two shot" relay that will take the place of your original rear compartment release relay. This would require you to push the trunk button twice to open. Thing is, your car should already have this. The bulletin covered vehicles up to 2014.

For what it's worth, the part number is 19119267, and the relay is located in the instrument panel fuse block.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

d2bchaos

Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
There is a "two shot" relay that will take the place of your original rear compartment release relay. This would require you to push the trunk button twice to open. Thing is, your car should already have this. The bulletin covered vehicles up to 2014.

For what it's worth, the part number is 19119267, and the relay is located in the instrument panel fuse block.
Thank you. I will test and see if I need 2 “shots” on the trunk button. If not I will pursue.

agaric

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
2017 Regal GS AWD Crimson Red Tint Coat
If you have the fob on a ring with other keys make sure a flat one is next to the fob.
I had the same trouble until I moved the key with a fat "handle" on it so my flat house key was next to the fob buttons. 3 years now and not a single unwanted trunk opening.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners