Unhappy Buick Owner

Szm

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Encore
Thread starter #1
Unhappy Buick customer right now. My 2014 Buick encore is back in the shop for the 2nd time in 6 months due an oil leak in the turbo line. Beside the oil line I had to replace the coolant reservoir, and tire air gauge sensor. I use to tell everyone how I loved my Buick and everyone needs one but I dont recommend to anyone! Looking to trade in for something else.

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
I'm sorry to hear about your Encore. I agree the oil line should never have to be fixed twice within 6 months, so something doesn't pass the smell test.

But the Tire Pressure sensor crapping out on a 4 year old car is not unheard of. Those Pressure sensors are somewhat fragile. At least that's that's what some of the guys who change tires have told me.

I really hope your Encore is still under warranty.

Are you the fist owner ? How many miles on your Encore ?

Szm

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Encore
Thread starter #3
I'm sorry to hear about your Encore. I agree the oil line should never have to be fixed twice within 6 months, so something doesn't pass the smell test.

But the Tire Pressure sensor crapping out on a 4 year old car is not unheard of. Those Pressure sensors are somewhat fragile. At least that's that's what some of the guys who change tires have told me.

My Encore isn't under warranty. I have the first owner and it has 111,000 miles on it.

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
My Encore isn't under warranty. I have the first owner and it has 111,000 miles on it.
There aren't many cars with 100,000 miles that have never had a problem.
Those 3 issues you have are not major and many folk would be very happy if their cars only had 3 small issues on a car with over 100k miles.

Can't always be so lucky with our cars.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.