• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Unusual Days

Gracie615

To me the school picture is a sad and borderline errie scene. But I like seeing the two Tour-Xs.

On the second picture I like the gas and diesel prices. I Love the wheels on the Tour-X!

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
What’s that “White Stuff” on the ground?

Are those “His and Hers” Cars?

I’ll tell you what else is unusual.
Went shopping this morning. Walmart had TP and Paper Towels.
Not a lot, but they had it. Publix still no TP or paper products.

Shelves not nearly as empty as they were last week. (God bless those truckers that deliver the goods).

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Erie scenes the are.

The white one with the roof rack must be Principle Dans Twin.

I hope the snow and dirty roads clean up so I can take advantage on the interstates with my Cobra while the coast is clear.

OEM tires and rims will be going on my TourX in the next dew weeks, I like my winter rims better.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Rioja Red - No roof rack. :secret:

Here in New Mexico I'm currently the only one required to be at my school site. Got the administrators working reduced hours but still doing a twice daily walk through of the building. Making sure it's still there.

Governor is going to make an announcement tomorrow morning about any extension of the school closures.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Rioja Red - No roof rack. :secret:

Here in New Mexico I'm currently the only one required to be at my school site. Got the administrators working reduced hours but still doing a twice daily walk through of the building. Making sure it's still there.

Governor is going to make an announcement tomorrow morning about any extension of the school closures.
Can't fly a drone to see if the building is still there?? 😅

Turbo Buick Badge