• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Unverified Email Address Message

dfdwyer

Buick Ownership
2020 Enclave
I just purchased a 2020 Buick Enclave last month and I have an Onstar subscription in place. When I first start the car I occasionally get a message on the Intellilink system indicating an "Unverified Email Address" (that's not the exact verbiage but I'll write it down next time I get the message). I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this message and if so, what did you do about it? I saw no such message on my 2018 Enclave so I'm assuming it might have something to do with the new functions and features of the Intellilink system.

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Is your phone paired with the vehicle?
If so look through email addresses that you have entered on your phone that may be incorrectly formatted.

Buick#4

Buick Ownership
Enclave Avenir
I haven't had that message come up but you can also just press the blue Onstar button and ask them. I could also be related to the My Buick app if it is installed in the Intellilink.

Turbo Buick Badge