• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Upgarde?

Slick_Will

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Sorry new questions below:

I am looking for info on upgrading my oem raidio (sucks...) tot he OEM with touchscreen and NAV. I bought the 2012 Premium used but it only has 3.5 inch display. From what I can tell the 2013 unit with 8in screen nav etc will bolt right in only changing the inner bezel. So my questions are surrounding re-programming the head unit to avoid security and other sensor errors... does anyone have a link to an earlier thread with details of this swap? Do I need to change the radio or are the nav features some kind of add on module like the screen? anyone have a price estimate on the reprogramming/ unlock if I change the unit?

I love my car just hate to always call OnStar for directions / I tossed my TomTom long ago! Not to mention I would like direct interface with Pandora etc ....