• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Valentines Day

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
So nothing says I love like a Valentines Day's card, nice chocolate, & rodent repellent.
Romantic I guess?
My wife did not want to hear me crying that critters ate the interior of my 03 Cobra that is on blocks & covered for the winter.
20200214_Rodent Repellent.jpg

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
From personal experience, i think a covered vehicle stored indoors for the winter encourages them. Ate holes in the headliner of my 71 GTO to get at the batting. Walked across the floor with the batting and made a nest in the 69 Corvette. Guess they preferred Chevrolet

Mrlogic313

Buick Newbie
Detroit, Mi.
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal T07
So nothing says I love like a Valentines Day's card, nice chocolate, & rodent repellent.
Romantic I guess?
My wife did not want to hear me crying that critters ate the interior of my 03 Cobra that is on blocks & covered for the winter.
View attachment 21131
I always stored my summer car in the garage uncovered on a battery tender with a few bars of Irish spring soap in and around the car. Never had a critter issue.

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
I always stored my summer car in the garage uncovered on a battery tender with a few bars of Irish spring soap in and around the car. Never had a critter issue.
I do that for my 67 Wildcat too, and add dryer sheets everywhere. I put flags where they are so I don’t end up sucking them into the engine on first start. I’ve never seen any evidence of an infestation, and unfortunately, my baby has to live in an unheated garage, so I have to stay vigilant.

Turbo Buick Badge