• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Valentines Day

MelsRegal

Staff member
Regal GS 2017
From personal experience, i think a covered vehicle stored indoors for the winter encourages them. Ate holes in the headliner of my 71 GTO to get at the batting. Walked across the floor with the batting and made a nest in the 69 Corvette. Guess they preferred Chevrolet

Mrlogic313

Buick Newbie
Detroit, Mi.
2012 Buick Regal GS 6MT
So nothing says I love like a Valentines Day's card, nice chocolate, & rodent repellent.
Romantic I guess?
My wife did not want to hear me crying that critters ate the interior of my 03 Cobra that is on blocks & covered for the winter.
View attachment 21131
I always stored my summer car in the garage uncovered on a battery tender with a few bars of Irish spring soap in and around the car. Never had a critter issue.

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
I always stored my summer car in the garage uncovered on a battery tender with a few bars of Irish spring soap in and around the car. Never had a critter issue.
I do that for my 67 Wildcat too, and add dryer sheets everywhere. I put flags where they are so I don’t end up sucking them into the engine on first start. I’ve never seen any evidence of an infestation, and unfortunately, my baby has to live in an unheated garage, so I have to stay vigilant.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!