• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Value of stock wheels?

kylejohnston1

Buick Ownership
none currently
I'm thinking of selling my stock wheels with 3500 miles on them, in like new condition. Anybody know what these might be worth? Please let me know if this post violates any rules on this page and I will remove it. Thanks!

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Typically you can make a lot more if you sell individually. But most people don't want to take the chance they will only sell one of the four and they are stuck with something useless. And that might be real likely since there are so few TourX's on the road. The chances of finding someone looking for a replacement to a curbed wheel are going to be slim. I think you best bet is to sell them to someone looking for a cheap set for snows.

kylejohnston1

Buick Ownership
none currently
Thanks for the comments! I would keep the tires and TPMS sensors and would want to sell all 4 wheels together.

Idano

Buick Ownership
Tourx
No thanks, I already have 4 ugly wheels I'm going to try to get rid of when the TourX needs new tires.

wagonlover56

Silicon Valley CA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence April 2018 Build Date
I've been looking for ONE to use as a spare but, so far, can only find those selling all four only. I'll probably end up using my GM points towards a new wheel & tpms from GM Parts and then buy a tire locally. I know it won't fit in the well. I would just put it in the cargo hold for long trips.

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
No thanks, I already have 4 ugly wheels I'm going to try to get rid of when the TourX needs new tires.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This beholder likes them

CTMechE

CT
Buick Ownership
'19 Regal TourX, Essence
I've been looking for ONE to use as a spare but, so far, can only find those selling all four only. I'll probably end up using my GM points towards a new wheel & tpms from GM Parts and then buy a tire locally. I know it won't fit in the well. I would just put it in the cargo hold for long trips.
Check LKQ online - they're a nationwide salvage parts dealer. I saw some single TourX wheels for ~$230 shipped. Be sure to click through the pictures, they usually show the photo of the wrecked car.

I bought wheels from LKQ before, and they were as advertised.

wagonlover56

Silicon Valley CA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence April 2018 Build Date
GM Parts Direct is $2 cheaper than LKQ. LKQ offers free shipping. Not sure if I can use my GM points for an online purchase at GM Parts Direct. I think they can only be used at a dealer. I have not checked the price at my local dealer yet as I was hoping to find a wheel complete with TPMS and tire that someone was wanting to sell at a reasonable price.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Detroit Wheel and Tire offered $400 for my set with 1200 miles on them. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Might not be what you want to hear but that is about all they are worth. It isn't like we have the wheels that came on a top model that lower trims want to emulate. Doesn't help that it isn't a common bolt pattern either, so potential user pool is small.

Pedal Commander