Verano Outside Temperature Display

verano4u

Canada
Buick Ownership
2012 Verano - Cyber Gray
The temperature display will be accurate after the car is moving for a few minutes. Whenever I drive the car for awhile and then parked it and come back to the car and start it a few minutes later, the outside temp will read much higher than it really is. It goes back to where it should be after I drive it for a couple of minutes.

Detroit, USA
Does the 2013 Verano have an outside temperature display?
On vehicles with radio delete, the outside air temperature is displayed on the driver information center. On vehicles with a radio, the outside air temperature is displayed on the center stack display screen. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Tricia, Buick Customer Service.

richm

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Tricia,

My outside temperature is not displaying. I believe it should located near the time on the intellink system, but nothing is there. Is there a switch or somthing that I need to turn on or should this be automatic?

Detroit, USA
Tricia,

My outside temperature is not displaying. I believe it should located near the time on the intellink system, but nothing is there. Is there a switch or somthing that I need to turn on or should this be automatic?
I would be happy to look into this further for you with the last eight of your VIN. Thanks again.

richm

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Trica,
Any word on this? Also, is it possible to change the air conditioning settings on the intellink from degreees C to Degrees F?

Detroit, USA
richm,
I was able to find that it does not seem that your outside temperature display and hvac system temperature display is working correctly. I would have to recommend contacting your local dealer for more assistance. Thank you.

richm

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Had the problem fixed, it was a loose electrical connection according to the dealer.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.