Verano Tune

tmichelena

Laramie, WY
Buick
Runs awesome. It looks like there was a tranny tune as well. It completed the PCM tune, started over, and tuned something else at a much faster pace. Only thing I can think of is tranny tune.

Thanks,
Tom

Turbo Verano

Indianapolis Indiana
2013 Buick Verano Turbo
Motor City Tune and it was a Trifecta Programming.

MCT has great customer service, I had a few problems with my laptop (Old junk) and they helped get the bugs out of it and on track to tune.

Rick

BNRacing

Buick
We're the cheapest place around to get a Trifecta tune for your turbo Verano and we actually helped Trifecta develop the Turbo Verano tune as we own one of the first in the country :)

Turbo Verano

Indianapolis Indiana
2013 Buick Verano Turbo
www.motorcitytuning.com has a better price and great customer service.I cant say enough "GOOD" about the support I recieved after the sale.

I cant say what HP rating you will gain with this tune. The PROs may have to get you those numbers.

Its a custom tune loaded from a laptop not a 'CHIP'. So you can remove modify and data-log your tune if you are doing any bolt ons.

Rick

BNRacing

Buick
I sell the tune for $300, and the cable for $150. They sell the tune for $300, and the cable for $175. I'm also a supporting vendor of this forum and they are not. I'm not trying to bash them or anything, I'm simply stating facts.

We also own and helped Trifecta develop the Verano turbo tune since Trifecta does not own a Verano. BNR owns a Verano turbo. We're also working with Trifecta on developing the E47/E85 tune for the Verano turbo.

drarrazolo

Buick
I sell the tune for $300, and the cable for $150. They sell the tune for $300, and the cable for $175. I'm also a supporting vendor of this forum and they are not. I'm not trying to bash them or anything, I'm simply stating facts.
And do you have numbers? how many hp u gain?
What about fuel?

What other things u gain from Ur product? i cant find any info in Ur website.

Thanks

AK Goat

4.6L Northstar Member
Verano Premium
I love the tune on mine. So much more fun to drive. Best upgrade Ive done so far
...so, notice any negative impact on MPG under "normal" conditions? I have run several forced induction cars and am curious as to how the tune impacts normal operations using this setup. I would assume the F/A ratio would be tweaked to proved better cooling at higher boost levels (?) which would increase fuel consumption. Those extra ponies have to be fed when told to "giddy up".

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
2018 TourX
More timing and/or boost at lower rpms will yield more torque earlier in the operating range on a tuned turbo. All things equal should improve fuel efficiency.

BNRacing

Buick
We make between 300-325HP on our Verano Turbo tune. Automatic trans tuning is included with the purchase. Fuel mileage may or may not improve, but it will not be worse than stock for sure.

AK Goat

4.6L Northstar Member
Verano Premium
We make between 300-325HP on our Verano Turbo tune. Automatic trans tuning is included with the purchase. Fuel mileage may or may not improve, but it will not be worse than stock for sure.
Can I get that in writing? :D

Just kidding. I have seen the same results with supercharging. The problem is not with the tune causing the decrease in mileage: it is the addictive torque that keeps you wanting to put your foot in it. :driving:

Turbo Buick Badge