• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Vibration

How many of you have rear end vibration problems

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Ben Daigneault

2019 Regal GS
Due to multiple post and complaints regarding vibration at wheels, transmission, differential, I’d like to do that survey.

Thanks for you participation

Regards

Last edited:

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
I am going to skew the results if I vote, since my mileage on the odometer is way too low to find any issues. (Except the infotainment system's no updates available issue.)

Ben Daigneault

2019 Regal GS
I am going to skew the results if I vote, since my mileage on the odometer is way too low to find any issues. (Except the infotainment system's no updates available issue.)
Did you choose by mistake to denied updates In the infotainment?

Jmlo96

Pittsburgh
19 Regal TourX Essence
My 2019 TourX with 22k miles has a vibration around 75-85. The vibration seems like it's coming from the rear and front, but more from the rear. I don't recall having this problem until I bought new tires 2000 miles ago. I'm going to the tire shop to figure out if something is going with the tires on Saturday.

Ben Daigneault

2019 Regal GS
My 2019 TourX with 22k miles has a vibration around 75-85. The vibration seems like it's coming from the rear and front, but more from the rear. I don't recall having this problem until I bought new tires 2000 miles ago. I'm going to the tire shop to figure out if something is going with the tires on Saturday.
Make sure before they touch anything that they will test each wheel on the balancer before removing any weights, otherwise, you won’t be able to know if it was the actual balancing and on which wheel and they will clean the rims prior to test.

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Did you choose by mistake to denied updates In the infotainment?
No, I have not deny anything in the infotainment. Since the sucker works without any of the issues so far, I can live with it unless there are security fixes.
On the other hand, a wagon is naturally a sound resonance chamber, yet I have not encounter the vibration or noise issue. Hence I suspected it has to do with my ridiculously low mileage on her (still under 1500 miles/2500 kilometres) thanks to the pandemic and ability to work from home the whole time.

saab93driver

2019 TourX
probably?? I don’t know if there’s a way to found out? Maybe a Opel forum like this one?
There is a very active Insignia B group on Facebook, you can join, it's in German but FB will translate and some folks also speak English. There is Holden Commodore FB group as will for this version.

Jmlo96

Pittsburgh
19 Regal TourX Essence
Steering wheel vibrating with engine revs - Insignia Drivers UK Forum

I've hijacked their thread into our thread. I did also find a video of someone who had awful engine movement. It was a diesel, but still interesting. If searching the net, know that they had this car a few years before it hit the states.
That sounds very different than what I'm experiencing. I don't really feel anything at all in the steering wheel. It seems to more be a rotational vibration at 75+ MPH.

MMKRegalTX

Pittsburgh, PA
Regal TourX
That sounds very different than what I'm experiencing. I don't really feel anything at all in the steering wheel. It seems to more be a rotational vibration at 75+ MPH.
Mine will vibrate a lot when I first turn the car on and put it on drive, then it settles when driving city. When I get on the highway it starts again, always at 75mph + but sometimes under that speed. I've had my tires looked at, vibration sensors put on, you name it. They feel it but it isn't "out of spec" so they have no solution. I also get a loud exhaust like noise at low rpms going uphill at times.

Jmlo96

Pittsburgh
19 Regal TourX Essence
Jmlo, you're in Pittsburgh, what dealer do you use?
I have a family member that works at a smaller Chevy dealer look at my car. I went to Wright Buick in Wexford one time and that was the last time due to abysmal service. I would probably go to one of the Cadillac dealers if I didn't have my family member. Cadillac customers are a lot less tolerant of issues so the techs are used to finding odd issues.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!