• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Wanted: stock turbo for 2012 Buick Regal GS

Rogers0721

Buick Ownership
Regal GS Turbo
The bearings are going out in my turbo and it’s leaking oil. Is anybody selling there stock turbo still in great condition? It’s my daily and I have my family with me a lot so I need a reliable replacement. Thanks everyone!

MKz2017PremII

Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal Premium II AWD Turbo
What are common issues w these turbos?

NHGuy

Buick Newbie
Nashua, NH
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal 2.0 Turbo, 6 Speed stick, BNR tune, Black on Black.
Did you ever get a turbo? I replaced mine and it turned out the OE was still good. I put in an upgraded bearing for my added boost. And I did a new turbo assembly cause I thought I'd solve a code issue that was still there after the new assembly. I'd be happy to sell you the turbo and the new takeoff oe bearing or give you the sourcing for the improved bearing. Along with info on how it's installed.

ThatsNotABuick!

Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo M6
Did you ever get a turbo? I replaced mine and it turned out the OE was still good. I put in an upgraded bearing for my added boost. And I did a new turbo assembly cause I thought I'd solve a code issue that was still there after the new assembly. I'd be happy to sell you the turbo and the new takeoff oe bearing or give you the sourcing for the improved bearing. Along with info on how it's installed.
What was the issue you had and how did you solve it?

Mrlogic313

Buick Newbie
Detroit, Mi.
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal T07
Mine cracked and went out a few months ago. I got a new turbo from eBay and replaced it. Only about 2000 miles on the new turbo but all seems fine thus far. It took me about 5 hrs to do the job. If I had to do it again I could probably get it done in 3. The one problem I had was the damn oil return line leaking. Be sure to get a new gasket, new bolts and throw a little orange rtv on it when you put it back together.

Attachments

Turbo Buick Badge