Water on Driver Side Floor

Marc0557

Buick Ownership
Cascada
Has anyone experienced water on the driver side floor? My Cascada is Garage kept. Rarely driven in the rain. However, on hot humid days with the A/C on; I get a slight amount of water dripping from under the dash onto the driver side floor. Near the gas pedal. I do see a lot of A/C water on the pavement.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Thank You. Any idea how/where to located it?
Look under the car for the drain which should be obvious with the AC running.

Vector

Buick Ownership
2016 Cascada
Has anyone experienced water on the driver side floor? My Cascada is Garage kept. Rarely driven in the rain. However, on hot humid days with the A/C on; I get a slight amount of water dripping from under the dash onto the driver side floor. Near the gas pedal. I do see a lot of A/C water on the pavement.

It is almost certainly a blocked drain due to a flap at the bottom, that is stuck/clogged which will cause it to back up into the footwell of either side. I had the same problem until I dislodged the gunk, and I took off the flap so it would not happen again. I did the same thing to the other side as a preventative measure, even though it was not clogged.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners