Weather Tech front floor liners available

wandern

Buick Ownership
TourX
Normally we buy the Weather Techs too, but we got an offer in the mail from GM giving us a coupon for a discount on Regal accessories. It was enough to get us to pop on the OEM Regal rubber ones. We ordered them through the dealer, and even though they are not quite Weather Techs, they are are "panned" like them and are a nice alternative.
Are you satisfied with the GM mats? Are they a hard, thin material like Weathertech mats, or a thicker, more rubbery material like Opel all-weather mats (those are typically not dished, but rather have an aggressive waffle pattern)?

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
My Weathertech Front Liners arrived. Passenger side fits perfect.

Driver side does NOT fit because the locking holes are a quarter inch further apart compared to the stock floor mats. I have only the outer hole in the floor peg.

Phoned Weathertech, and uploaded photos to them. Have not heard back yet.

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
Mine arrived. Passenger side fits perfect.

Driver side mounting holes do NOT line up with pegs. Holes are a quarter inch or so (perhaps 10mm) further apart compared to the stock floor mats. Phoned Weathertech, uploaded photos to them. Have not heard back from them.

Presently using it with only one side snapped in.

DoUSail2

Buick Ownership
Her 2018 Regal TourX Essence, Frost, Convenience 1&2, S&S
Love my Weathertech's, have the fronts and the rears and they fit great. I only wish they made the cargo mat and Splash Guards. I bought the Buick cargo mat and it is some type of fuzzy fake carpet instead of the molded plastic that is a lot easier to clean.

stevie123

Buick Ownership
Buick
Are you satisfied with the GM mats? Are they a hard, thin material like Weathertech mats, or a thicker, more rubbery material like Opel all-weather mats (those are typically not dished, but rather have an aggressive waffle pattern)?
The GM Mats look very nice and are fitted on my TourX. They are soft rubbery plastic. They are very slightly dished (under 1 inch deep). I don't like them for the single reason that they don't cover the 'left fake pedal" (left foot rest). So I'll probably get weathertechs. If anyone in SE Michigan want them, I'll sell mine for half of retail ($70). Used only over thanksgiving weekend.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Found Weathertech universal fit mats at local Costco, got only one they had in tan. For $30 good deal for front and back and only had to trim driver side for dead pedal. Has enough protection for me since I do not get in wet weather much.
LJ IMG_20181027_100316669.jpg

Last edited:

Gracie615

Yes, we are happy with them. And yes they are thicker and rubbery, and do have a slight waffle type of pattern. They also have REGAL stamped on them. I do like Weather Tech products and bought them for other vehicles. But all in all I am just as happy with these.

Banjo

Buick Ownership
2018 Reagal GS
I installed a set on my GS. The first rains we had.. it worked like a charm, took the water from my feet and channeled it around to the back of the mat. No mess. I love em and they fit perfect.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.