Weather Tech front floor liners available

gmejia324

Buick Ownership
TourX
I’m glad to hear weather tech now offers second row all weather mats. I chose the factory all weather mats because the weather tech mats I had in my Lincoln curled up on the sides after a while and just didn’t fit as well as I thought they should have. To anyone looking for all weather mats I WOULD recommend factory mats. They just fit perfect!
Thanks for recommendation! I just ordered the factory set for TourX from the buick.accessories.com site. For anyone interested, Total for all weather mats & cargo liner was 280 tax included. Used coupon code MVP15 (good until April) and got $40 off, total was $250. Shipping was absurd @$90 but has a free deliver to dealer option which i selected..

Rb0891

Indiana
Thanks for recommendation! I just ordered the factory set for TourX from the buick.accessories.com site. For anyone interested, Total for all weather mats & cargo liner was 280 tax included. Used coupon code MVP15 (good until April) and got $40 off, total was $250. Shipping was absurd @$90 but has a free deliver to dealer option which i selected..
I assume the buick cargo liner covers up the cargo rail system?

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
To the newbies... Keep in mind the the GM cargo mat can be reversed (with some coaxing) so that the waterproof side faces up.

Banto

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence - Dark Moon Blue, 2018 Regal TourX Essence - Rioja Red, 2009 Enclave CXL
I assume the buick cargo liner covers up the cargo rail system?
Yes, and it’s nice overall. I wished it covered the “side wings” but it’s good solution.

Note, the shipping is crazy expensive on it but it’s free if you drop ship it to your dealer.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
LOL and WTH - hit the link above and it took me first to buick.accessories.com which forwards quickly to Blinds | Window Blinds and Shades | Custom Window Coverings

gmejia324

Buick Ownership
TourX
Last edited:

Rb0891

Indiana

Banto

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence - Dark Moon Blue, 2018 Regal TourX Essence - Rioja Red, 2009 Enclave CXL

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I ended up picking up the Weather tech from discountbandit for $170. They fit well and arrived quick. They are thinner than I expected but I hope they hold up as well as my other Weathertechs.

Attachments