• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Weather Tech Liners

Sconnors

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Encore
Thinking about ordering some weather tech liners for my 2015 Buick Encore and also the cargo mat. I've read quite a bit on them and they seem to be the preferred mat for winters in the northeast (where I am). Any input?

Gramps

Niagara, Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Encore Essence
Thinking about ordering some weather tech liners for my 2015 Buick Encore and also the cargo mat. I've read quite a bit on them and they seem to be the preferred mat for winters in the northeast (where I am). Any input?
I have used those mats in my last three vehicles. The ones in my Encore come up the sides. They are the best mats for keeping the snow and crap off the carpet. I don't think that you will be unsatisfied since I am quite picky about my vehicles. Good Luxck

Sconnors

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Encore
I thin I will definitely put them on my to order list in the fall!!!

X E Ryder

Norcal
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Encore Essence, 1997 Buick Regal GS modded
Weathertech (genuine) products have been great in my pickups, and I have the cargo mat in the Encore - definitely recommend them for messy winters etc.