WeatherTech FloorLiners

warmpabst

Lake Orion, MI
Buick Ownership
Verano
They are a little flat, I'm not sure how much water they will hold....

Just kidding!

I couldn't resist adding the coasters to my order!

I do think they will hold a lot.

They fit well and secure to the OE floor mat pegs.

I had to stand on the snaps in the car to snap them in. (The black doesn't look so bad against the brown carpet in real life, I had to use a big halogen work light to light up the interior which washes out the brown a bit.)

There is one small gap, but I am confident it will disappear when it warms up and settles into the car after sitting in the box it was shipped in. The WeatherTech labels remove easily.

I wish it covered the dead-pedal better, I hate to imagine slop dripping down behind it. (I'm brainstorming a solution already, I'll keep you posted.)
I fell in love with those stupid pedal covers when I saw them at the dealership when I bought the car and my sweet wife got them for my birthday! Stupid because they cost so much, but they can be found slightly cheaper on ebay. Protip: the Regal, Verano and Malibu share the same part; shop around and you might get lucky.

I haven't driven with the liners in yet, but they feel good and provide a good deal of peace-of-mind for the coming winter slop.
They definitely feel like something you'd see in a truck, but sacrificing nice, soft carpet mats gains a lot of protection.
I had Husky Liners heavy duty floor mats in the past. Those were a soft rubber, flexible material where the WT liners are a stiffer, plastic-y rubber. I was worried that the WTs would be too hard and be slick/slippery underfoot, but they are not.
I just found that Husky Liners also makes a molded style mat/liner like the WT, if someone wants to try those, call me up so we can compare! I opted for the front liners only, but if anyone wants front and back coverage I see that the Husky Liners are cheaper as a whole set.
Made in USA was a selling point for me on the WTs, but Husky Liners are US made too.

Last edited:

mmadden2

Northern VA
Buick Ownership
2012 LaCrosse Touring, 2014 Encore Prem AWD
Just kidding!

I couldn't resist adding the coasters to my order!

Good one! I appreciate the 'Made in America' thing. I wish Walmart would introduce an isle or 2 which contain only American made items. You'd begin your shopping there and fill out any other needs with the rest of the store. Manufacturers would hopefully shoot for getting into those isles. I really wish buying American were a bigger priority- dare I say... Fashionable.

Gramps

Niagara, Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Encore Essence
Hi. I bought the same set from weathertec. They fit perfect and protect the sides of the footwell. Weathertec now has the 2nd row mat availble. I bought it yesterday and it fits perfect as well. The only thing with these mats is that they are slippery when your foot is wet. I was told that those coasters were not available yet. I live in Ontario, Canada.

Carleen

Buick Ownership
Buick
Thank you so much for sharing your photo's it will help me decided if I should buy them or not. Have a great day. Carleen.

mike12verano

Eaton Rapids Mi
Buick Ownership
Buick Verano
I have some and have unsed them for years. One thing to remember. when they get wet and have some water make sure you watch your pants. they will get soaked in the back.

alpet

Cranston, RI
Buick Ownership
2012 Crystal Red Verano - window tint - lip spoiler
I have some and have unsed them for years. One thing to remember. when they get wet and have some water make sure you watch your pants. they will get soaked in the back.

Very nice floor liners-but
-Just my opinion, Those type of liners capture ALL of the snow, water, mud, etc. It's a mess to remove and empty it out.

I buy inexpensive carpet type liners for the winter--they absorb the water, can be cleaned periodically, after 2 years, throw them out, buy another pair.

miou

Buick Ownership
Buick Verano
Nice pictures.

I just ordered some of those coasters for my desk at work all because of your post. :D

jldavis

Buick Ownership
2013 Verona T
Yes. Suggest you check out the Husky Liners. They are cheaper, just as good, and extend further toward the front of the vehicle. I got a set (front & back) from Summit in Nov for $100.

GolfingDuo

Central Massachusetts
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick LaCrosse Touring
I bought a set of Weathertech front and back and they fit perfectly as well as look good. I got the tan ones for my tan interior. As for someone who thinks they are more work than necessary I want to disagree. First they go in very easily and come out just as easy. If you are flooded with water (melted snow) just wait a little until it dries up before you pull it out. Only suggest if it is a lot of water more than you need use paper towels or a sponge to absorb most then take it out to clean it. If it protects the interior carpeting it is worth it.

The Husky brand may be okay as well. I dont know. I didnt look at them.

dwssas

Buick Ownership
Buick
I have the black WT liners in my Verano. Easy to clean but to get the original black luster after removing snow and salt the only thing I have found to work is a tire shine spray. I use Simonize and it returns the original look. Some people claim this makes them slippery but they are slippery with or without . At least they look good and I am happy with mine.

mmadden2

Northern VA
Buick Ownership
2012 LaCrosse Touring, 2014 Encore Prem AWD
Maybe try this stuff, I use it on all my plastic, trim pieces, chrome, nav screen (everything other than the leather). Not very slippery and only $5 @ Wal-Mart or a little more at any Advanced Auto type place. Just wipe on and follow up with a paper towel to remove any 'water spots' it might leave behind, fantastic stuff...

Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer Wipes

Get your turbo buick badge right here!