• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Weird electrical issue?

Pei8147

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I have a 2004. Today, it was acting like it's possessed. Radio cut off. Few seconds later almost every light on the dash panel came on. I pulled over and restarted the car to see if it would reset/fix the problem. The same stuff repeated. The radio would cut on and off. The brake light stayed on. The service display would flash through all of the different warnings.

Does anyone know what may be the issue? It's a the shop now to be looked at. I just want to prepare myself for the possibilites.

Yes, the car kept running like normal. I only drove it a few miles up the road to a garage after it started acting up.

Thanks!
Will

GarryB

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I am having the same issues with my 2003. When the dash goes dead, the windows will not work, the AC quits, radio quits. Fan sometimes will come on (fan only) on high and you can not turn it off.

Francesca

Buick Ownership
2002 Rendevous
I have a 2004. Today, it was acting like it's possessed. Radio cut off. Few seconds later almost every light on the dash panel came on. I pulled over and restarted the car to see if it would reset/fix the problem. The same stuff repeated. The radio would cut on and off. The brake light stayed on. The service display would flash through all of the different warnings.

Does anyone know what may be the issue? It's a the shop now to be looked at. I just want to prepare myself for the possibilites.

Yes, the car kept running like normal. I only drove it a few miles up the road to a garage after it started acting up.

Thanks!
Will
Did you ever find out what caused your problem? I would love to know why it acted like that.

Turbo Buick Badge